Campaign for Conservation
The Minnesota Campaign for Conservation is a coalition of citizens and organizations committed to developing long term conservation strategies, funding sources and policies that will ensure the preservation of Minnesota’s cherished outdoor traditions for future generations.
This report is based on research from Steve Chaplin, Steve Hobbs and John Curry and was edited in part by Dave Dempsey.
Minnesota Campaign for Conservation Steering Committee:
- David Hartwell, Chair and Citizen Advocate
- Paul Austin, Executive Director, Conservation Minnesota
- Martha Brand, Executive Director, Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy
- Nancy Gibson, Citizen Wildlife Advocate
- Dorian Grilley, Executive Director, Parks and Trails Council
- Steve Hobbs, Executive Director, Belwin Conservancy
- Jim Klatt, National Grassroots Coordinator, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Peggy Ladner, Executive Director, The Nature Conservancy Minnesota
- Steve Morse, Executive Director, Minnesota Environmental Partnership
- Laurie Martinson, Assistant Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Susan Schmidt, Director, Minnesota Trust for Public Land
- Glen Skovholt, Citizen and Parks Advocate